Saturday, January 25, 2014

Si Volvieras A Mi




How will I survive?
How will I end this thirst?
To go on without you,
And leap with no net...
With that farewell so savage and cruel
I was flensed of my skin
Forever was left behind
an my heart became a desert.
Oh, if you returned now to me
You'd ignite the sun of a thousand spring times
If you came back for me
Every kiss would seem a miracle!
But today you must go on
and there is no turning back.
What will come after you.
What more than these tears?
If even after the rain in the garden
the raindrops music is endlessly somber and tragic?
Today I kneel before God,
for the sake of we two
that something in your heart breaks
so you may hear this lunatic
dying for want of your love.
Oh, if you returned now to me
You'd ignite the sun of a thousand spring times
If you came back for me
Every kiss would seem a miracle!
Unleash the hurricane,
the fire and fury of the volcano
that can never be put out
the memory if how you're gone!
I am your slave,
and I cannot go on!
Oh, if you return to my life, if you'd only return!
If you could come back for me
I'd be happy once more!
But today you're gone
And there is no turning back.

(my translation, your forgiveness appreciated)

No comments:

Post a Comment